After an organization determines its website functionality needs, the next step is to research and select the CMS that suits them best. In today’s post, we will take a closer look at WordPress, which is a particularly powerful and user-friendly CMS.
WordPress started in 2003 as a basic blogging tool, and grew into the most popular blog software in use today, as well as a full content management system. If you have not decided on WordPress, here are five good reasons that may change your mind:
- WordPress is very powerful when it comes to search engine optimization. Thousands of plugins will ensure great exposure for your website to search engines, and provide rich functionality.
- You can get as creative as you wish and make personalized designs due to the availability of thousands of widgets and themes. You won’t have to edit any PHP or HTML code, but you do have the option if you are looking for advanced customization.
- WordPress’ back-end content management screen is very easy to navigate and manage your website or blog, making it a very user-friendly platform.
- WordPress is flexible and accessible! It is Open Source software with thousands of designers and developers contributing to it. Support is one of its greatest strengths.
- It’s free to download – no license fees are required, so you have all the freedom you could wish for!
At CodeMyimage, we also offer software implementation services to integrate your files into themes and templates for various CMS and e-commerce engines. WordPress is by far the most popular content management system required by clients.
CodeMylMAGE is a Massachusetts based company which provides PSD to XHTML conversion services to web designers. It converts designs to high quality, W3C compliant, cross-browser compatible, valid XHTML/ CSS markup. Our low per-page volume pricing and customized services make our offer hard to ignore.