WARROAD, Minn. Feb. 2, 2011 WomenSpeakers.com
Marnie Swedberg women Christian speakers
The great news is that there are still tens of thousands of speaking engagements being awarded to outside speakers each year. Those who are strategic about their positioning will secure the most bookings.
"Getting prime visibility online is key," said Swedberg. "Also, speakers need to increase their media value, improve their presentation skills and try to get a book written and published in their own field of expertise. These are the ways to increase your chances at being chosen to speak at events, meetings and conferences."
1. Be everywhere http://www.WomenSpeakers.com
2. Be Internet and media friendly
3. Be hot on the spot http://www.marnie.com
4. Be well-referenced SANE: Social Networking Success in 15 Minutes a Day
5. Be published eBooks: Idea to Amazon in 14 Days