AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Jan. 25, 2011
- Automotive quiz raises awareness of certified pre-owned vehicle benefits
- Animated crash test dummy hosts competition
Chrysler Group LLC has created an animated crash test dummy named Carl to build awareness of its Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle (CPOV) program.
This unlikely spokesman resides online and is ready to test consumers’ knowledge on auto-related pop culture in a fun, interactive experience called "What’s My AQ (automotive quotient)?" Carl gets right to the point – he wants to know whether your automotive brain is the size of a Hemi® engine or a lug nut.
Players are competing against each other in cyberspace, so the faster a player correctly answers the questions, the better the score. Players can post their scores on a national leader board and see how they rank against the competition.
Not only is Carl entertaining, he’s also informative, cleverly injecting important benefits of the CPOV program into the conversation, such as certified pre-owned vehicles go through a rigorous 125-point inspection process, and come with a complimentary three-month subscription to SIRIUS Satellite Radio and a standard CARFAX vehicle history report.
So, just how many Dodge Chargers were used in the filming of ‘The Dukes of Hazzard’ TV series? You’ll have to play the game to find out. When consumers complete the game, they can search for a specific vehicle by entering their Zip Code and searching Chrysler Group Certified Pre-Owned Inventory. Or they can click on several icons for greater details on warranty information, the 125-point inspection, CARFAX report, roadside coverage, optional vehicle protection plans, Mopar® accessories, and the complimentary SIRIUS subscription.
Research shows that less than 30 percent of the North American population understands the tremendous value inherent in purchasing a pre-owned vehicle.
Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and Ram Truck certified pre-owned vehicles offer many benefits, including peace of mind to consumers in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. Chrysler Group CPOV program vehicles have less than 75,000 miles and are less than six model years old. Among the many benefits for consumers purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle are:
- A seven-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty on 2010 model year and newer certified pre-owned vehicles
- A three-month/3,000-mile Maximum Care Warranty that covers virtually all operational components
- A 125-point vehicle inspection with upgraded reconditioning using MOPAR parts exclusively. MOPAR parts are engineered to the same standard as the original equipment part
- A full range of service contracts, including lifetime warranty upgrades (Chrysler Group LLC is the only manufacturer to offer this option)
About Chrysler Group LLC
Walter P. Chrysler
Auburn Hills, Mich.
Follow Chrysler news and video on:
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC