DENVER April 23, 2012 Denver, Colo.
Here are some recent Lawson projects in which CIBER worked with clients to reduce total implementation and ownership costs using best practices, industry knowledge, tools, templates and intellectual property to streamline operations, drive out waste and increase ROI:
- ERP upgrade and hospital system consolidation:
- ERP implementation to increase workflow efficiency and improve decision-making capabilities for a large regional water wholesaler:
- Implementation of Lawson HR, Financials and Supply Chain Management to improve total cost of ownership for a U.S. city:
- Managed Services to free-up and focus IT resources strategically for a services organization:
- Talent Management and Financials implementation to help a large public school district identify and retain peak performers:
- Lawson Talent Management project to better manage a global workforce for an oil and gas firm:
- Talent acquisition and management system to improve visibility for a healthcare organization:
- M3 software implementation to support productivity for a wholesale organization:
- Upgrade and implement new processes and solutions to increase efficiencies for a public schools system:
- Replaced aging ERP financial, procurement and human resources systems for a large hospital with a fully integrated Lawson solution:
CIBER’s partnership with Lawson dates back to 1995 and, as one of Lawson’s largest partners, CIBER supports full-scale business transformation projects through business process calibration, change management, as well as functional and technical services around Lawson technology. CIBER delivers Lawson solutions supporting budgeting, financial processes and analysis, human capital management, sales order processing and manufacturing systems solutions. The company also offers expertise in several of Lawson’s targeted vertical industries, including healthcare, public sector, food and beverages, general manufacturing and other services-oriented businesses. The Lawson experts on CIBER’s team have enhanced client systems capabilities through more than 2 million consulting hours.
April 22-25 Denver http://www.ciber.com/events/inforum2012/
About CIBER, Inc.
Greenwood Village, Colorado North America Europe Asia/Pacific $1 billion www.ciber.com
SOURCE CIBER, Inc.