For Nexus, Glowpoint’s service platform allows them to scale and access critical knowledge and expertise in fully managing telepresence and video collaboration environments. It also enables Nexus to reach out to existing UC customers and add telepresence and video collaboration to their existing UC deployments.
- Leading provider of Unified Communications deployments
- Experienced provider of Customer Interaction Solutions in the Contact Center, servicing over 12,000 agents worldwide
- With years of industry experience, Nexus engineers have installed more than 600 Contact Centers to more than 500,000 users globally
- Industry leader in Voice, Video and Web Collaboration and Conferencing solutions, supporting over 15 million minutes monthly
- Installed over 50% of all Cisco TelePresence Units worldwide
- Experience bringing in excess of 400 organizations into compliance to meet information security regulations
Glowpoint’s channel partner program includes:
- Comprehensive managed services portfolio for telepresence and video conferencing
- Fully branded options for seamless integration into partner brand
- Robust products, tools, training and exclusive online management tools
- Industry-leading service level agreements and commitments covering performance, system availability, installation, maintenance, network management, and troubleshooting
- Flexible options for service integration as well as options for level 1 or level 2 support
In addition to managed services, Nexus customers will have access to Glowpoint’s Open Video™ technology platform, which offers telepresence, video and unified communications users a seamless way to meet and communicate across a broad range of systems, on differing carrier networks using a cloud-based infrastructure with connections into a host of global carriers to enable full business-to-business video capabilities.
+1 866-456-9764, ext. 2052
SOURCE Glowpoint, Inc.