The information that’s the lifeblood of your company can be lost, stolen or changed a lot more easily than you think…and firewalls, anti-virus programs, your IT people and passwords alone won’t protect you. Michael Glock and Stan Stahl have teamed up in order to provide middle market firms we the strategic and tactical implementation protocols to thwart cyber criminals in their tracks. MARINA DEL REY, CA, November 01, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ — The information that’s the lifeblood of your company can be lost, stolen or changed a lot more easily than you think…and firewalls, anti-virus programs, your IT people and passwords alone won’t protect you. Michael Glock and Stan Stahl have teamed up in order to provide middle market firms we the strategic and tactical implementation protocols to thwart cyber criminals in their tracks.
Bad people know your weak spots. Fortunately, so do we. More… http://www.citadel-information.com
There are lots of people out there who want to either profit from your information or hurt you, such as terminated employees, disgruntled employees or disgruntled contractors, professional thieves. If your system holds information like social security numbers, bank account numbers, customer names, credit card numbers, sales figures, etc., somebody wants it.
You have an ally. – Citadel can protect you using the same methods we’ve used to guard the vital information of organizations like the White House, the Department of Defense, NASA and hundreds of middle market companies.
Citadel Information Group provides our clients:
– Senior-Level Information Security Management & Leadership
– Management & Technology Assessments and Reviews
– Information Classification and Control
– Policy Development and Staff Awareness Training
– Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity / Incident Response
– eDiscovery Readiness and Data Retention
– 3rd-Party Security
– Adverse Termination Support
– Managing Security of IT Infrastructure
Citadel’s programs are designed to:
– Implement an effective organizational information security management structure
– Securely manage the Information Technology infrastructure
– Create and foster an information security aware culture
Citadel’s services are designed with Information Security Best Practices and requirements:
– ISO-27001, 27002
– CISSP Common Body of Knowledge
– Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
– ISSA Generally Accepted Information Security Practices
– ISACA Information Security Capability Maturity Model
– NIST & Other Federal Information Security Recommendations
– Gramm-Leach-Bliley Information Security Regulations
– HIPAA Information Security Regulations
– FTC Safe Harbor
– California Civil Code 1798.81.5
Citadel’s Total Systems Approach is designed to cost-effectively integrate the securing of critical information with unique business situations:
– Integration of a technology vulnerability review, review of management and employee practices, and external penetration testing, resulting in a more thorough understanding of a client’s information security weaknesses with improved opportunities to comprehensively mitigate the client’s risks.
– Use of industry standard evaluation methodologies, providing clients with a benchmark of their security controls against emerging standards
– Findings and recommendations presented at a summary level so as to be understandable to senior management, while detailed enough for implementation by technical personnel.
– Complete and total vendor neutrality with respect to technology solutions, ensuring an impartial evaluation and recommendation process
– Recommended countermeasures and controls customized to our client’s needs and budget-constraints, resulting in greater security "bang for the buck."
– All recommendations prioritized, resulting in more effective sequencing of information security capacity improving activities
– Senior management involvement through a review and the decision-making process, so that information security capacity improvement plans are appropriate, realistic, affordable, and achievable.
– Security is integrated into the client’s culture, so that change management issues can be more effectively managed
About Stan Stahl:
Dr. Stan Stahl has a wide and diverse background of growth, innovation and achievement in the management of technology and its strategic application to business performance. During his career he has been COO of an online management education and training company, a strategic management consultant specializing in business performance, a software engineer, a research scientist, and a mathematics professor.
An information security pioneer, Dr. Stahl has secured teleconferencing at the White House, databases inside Cheyenne Mountain and the communications network controlling our nuclear weapons arsenal.
Dr. Stahl earned his Ph.D. in mathematics from The University of Michigan and spent nearly 15 years teaching university mathematics. Once an active mathematics researcher, Dr. Stahl has published more than a dozen papers in recursion theory, set theory and computer science. He recently served on the faculty at the University of Southern California in the School of Engineering’s Information Technology Program.
Contact Stan Stahl Ph.D.
Contact: Michael Glock PhD.
Citadel Information Group, based in Los Angeles, CA, provides information security management services to middle market organizations. Our premier management services include:
– Corporate-level information security management
– Information security management of the IT infrastructure
Citadel was founded in 2002 by Stan Stahl, Ph.D., and Kimberly Pease, CISSP, with a mission to provide our client’s the highest levels of information security management and leadership.
Citadel’s commitment to excellence has been documented time after time. Our people are exceptionally talented. We are creative problem-solvers. And client-service is our absolute number one priority.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com