- Flexible display framework to allow messages, including type and length of content, to be adapted to suit varying environments, while still providing an organized, consistent look when placing multiple signs across workplace locations.
- Individual, pull-out component slots to allow for easy and economical updates without having to replace the full display.
- Compliance expertise to ensure best practice messaging that is ANSI and ISO standards-compliant.
- Fully customizable messaging that can be tailored to fit the specifications of virtually any lab environment.
- Architectural aluminum frame with concealed fasteners (mounting holes and adhesive strips) to provide an attractive display of critical lab information.
The Clarion lab door sign safety product can be customized and purchased by calling Clarion at (800) 748-0241. For further information about Clarion customization capabilities, visit the Resource Center at clarionsafety.com.
ABOUT CLARION SAFETY SYSTEMS
Clarion Safety Systems, LLC, is the leading designer and manufacturer of visual safety solutions that help customers in more than 180 industries worldwide to make their products and premises safer. Clarion offers product & machinery safety labels, environmental & facility safety signs, pipe & valve identification markings, lockout/tagout products, and safety-grade photoluminescent egress path-marking escape systems. Founded in 1990, the company continues to play a leading role in the development and writing of international and national standards for visual safety communication systems. Clarion is headquartered at 190 Old Milford Road in Milford, PA, 18337, and online at http://www.clarionsafety.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/7/prweb9739295.htm