April 30, 2012 California
Cloud Data Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microelectronics Technology Corporation is pleased to announce Sproq.com, next generation cloud application hosting.
It appears that companies not established in the cloud sector are buying their way in an effort gain immediate market share.
$423.5 million dollars $1 billion
The relevance of this type of acquisition clearly confirms that Cloud Data Corp, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microelectronics Technology Corporation SYMBOL: MELY.PK is in the prime market sector of developing architecture for Small Business Applications through Sproq.com
Sproq.com application cloud hosting for small business is next generation software and architecture for cloud computing consisting of:
- Automatic load scaling. As your traffic grows, Sproq will expand your resources to handle the load
- Pay only for what you use, and only if your site is busy. If your site has low traffic, your hosting is almost free. You can also control how much to scale your application.
- Integrated version control. We keep track of all changes, and you can inspect or roll back code as needed
- We support a wide range of languages and frameworks. Build your application in Python, Ruby, PHP, or other languages
- Testing and staging instances, so you can check your changes before deploying to production
- Pre-built application services that you can use to create your application quickly
Sproq next generation cloud application hosting customers will be able to start with a single sproqet, as they need to scale up they will be able to purchase additional sproqets.
Cloud Data Corp, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microelectronic Technology Corp is a full service Internet applications incubator within the cloud computing sector.
Legal Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements in this news release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are based on current facts and analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determined, and assumptions of management. Forward looking statements are generally, but not always, identified by the words "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "intends," "estimates," "projects," "aims," "potential," "goal," "objective," "prospective," and similar expressions or that events or conditions "will," "would," "may," "can," "could" or "should" occur. Information concerning oil or natural gas reserve estimates may also be deemed to be forward looking statements, as it constitutes a prediction of what might be found to be present when and if a project is actually developed.
SOURCE Microelectronics Technology Corporation