INDIANAPOLIS Feb. 18, 2011 Stanley Black North America
Teresa May Stanley Black
The combination of Stanley Healthcare Solutions and InfoLogix uniquely provides strategic services, products and technology to deliver results. HIMSS11 attendees have the opportunity to meet with members of the entire organization, to discuss the latest strategies for improving patient care and financial outcomes through best-in-class workflow and resource management solutions.
Integrated solutions provided by the combined organization include:
- Strategic mobility solutions and technology, designed to help hospitals drive towards meaningful use by enabling clinicians to wirelessly access healthcare applications directly at the point of care
- EMR assessment and implementation services, delivered by consultants experienced in information systems, management engineering, hospital management and clinical and revenue cycle healthcare disciplines (Healthcare Informatics Associates)
- Strategic cost management consulting services designed to elevate the financial performance of hospitals through improved productivity while focusing on patient safety, quality and service (Delta Health)
- InfoLogix ST7 Mobile Workstation – Engineered to support critical patient care functions such as clinical documentation, computerized physician order entry (CPOE), bedside medication verification and vitals monitoring
- ST7 LiFe Battery (Lithium Iron Phosphate) – Dramatically improves clinician workflow by recharging in about one hour, a mere fraction of the time of other power solutions currently in place at hospitals
- Stanley Healthcare Solutions latest safety, security and supply chain management solutions such as the Hugs®/Kisses® Infant Protection System and Space Trax Point of Use™ and NoCount™ Inventory Management Solutions
About Stanley Healthcare Solutions
Stanley Healthcare Solutions is a leading provider of safety, security, and supply chain management solutions for healthcare. Our market-leading products are trusted by thousands of hospitals and senior care facilities worldwide. Our smart storage solutions include supply/procedure carts, cabinets and casework, small carts, open storage, heavy-duty storage, and inventory management systems. In the senior care market, Stanley Healthcare offers a full range of resident safety applications, including wander management, fall management and emergency call. Our suite of patient security products provides individualized protection to patients in multiple departments, from newborns in the obstetrics to adults in the emergency department. As one of Stanley’s growth platforms, Stanley Healthcare Solutions will continue to expand its range of specialized products and solutions for healthcare, building on our years of experience in meeting the needs of clinical users, and the Stanley legacy of quality and innovation.
About InfoLogix, Inc.
North America Stanley Black
February 21 Orange County Orlando, Fla.