PITTSBURGH Jan. 17, 2011
The new 2010 patents were awarded for CombineNet’s advanced methodologies and technology approaches to optimizing and simplifying the process of sourcing goods and services from suppliers, from routine spend categories to the most complex sourcing events.
The six patents awarded in 2010 are:
- Patent #7,716,101: Method for optimal winner determination in combinatorial auctions
- Patent #7,716,110: Branch on bid searching method and apparatus
- Patent #7,742,971: Preference elicitation in combinatorial auctions
- Patent #7,783,529: Market clearability in combinatorial auctions and exchanges
- Patent #7,835,980: Bidding language for combinatorial auctions and method of use thereof
- Patent #7,844,540: Concisely expressed combinatorial auction problem solving method
With these patents, key benefits to customers of the CombineNet ASAP (Advanced Sourcing Application Platform) product include: increased speed, performance, and scale for sourcing scenario development and analysis; increased flexibility on collecting and analyzing non-price data; and support for complexities found in certain spend areas.
$6 billion www.combinenet.com
SOURCE CombineNet, Inc.