- Measure and manage performance, drive quality initiatives, get more out of data than thought possible by optimizing the HIT – EHR infrastructure.
- Achieve today’s clinical and business imperatives: Meaningful Use, PQRS, Pay for Performance, PCMH, Healthy People 2020, The Triple Aim.
- Access, analyze and act on data daily – versus waiting months – with advanced integration technology that aggregates data from multiple disparate systems.
Additional highlights include:
- Best practices in generating sustainable revenue and in developing strategies to maximize the value of data.
- Why today’s analytics requires a population health-centric approach.
- How the new healthcare analytics can offer more power, expanded capabilities, but with less demand on resources.
- What is Knowledge On Demand… and why it’s transforming healthcare today.
To register: click i2i Systems’ New Healthcare Analytics Webinar; or copy and paste in your browser https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/429395872
The New Healthcare Analytics is sponsored by i2i Systems, a leader, pioneer and 12-year success story in providing Population Health Management solutions. Its global population health intelligence solution, PopIQ, is the analytics engine behind the largest and most innovative project in California healthcare – the California Comparative Analytics Project. i2i Systems serves over 1,000 healthcare facilities across 31 states.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebi2iSystems/NewHealthcareAnalytics/prweb9906029.htm