- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: Quick Start to Managed Services. CompTIA Faculty: Dan Shapero, founder, ClikCloud.
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.: Quick Start to Healthcare IT. CompTIA Faculty: Monty Cornell, principal, HVS Consulting Ltd.
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.: Quick Start to Unified Communications. CompTIA Faculty: Howard Cohen, senior resultant, TechChannel Partners’ Results Group, Inc.
On Wednesday, Nov. 16, the CompTIA Channel Training Center will offer the following sessions:
- 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.: Quick Start to Cloud/SaaS. CompTIA Faculty: Gary Bixler, founder, Bixler Enterprises.
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: How to Leverage the CompTIA Security Trustmark™ in Your Business. CompTIA Faculty: Jacob Braun, president, Waka Digital Media Corporation.
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.: Understanding Your Partner’s Business: Break Points – Partner Reality. CompTIA Faculty: Larry Kesslin, president, 4-Profit, LLC.
The sessions offered by CompTIA at COMDEXvirtual are examples of the association’s extensive training curriculum for the IT channel The current training portfolio includes live workshops, training guides and other resources to help IT solution providers expand their business in areas such as IT security, cloud computing, unified communications, healthcare IT and legal IT services.
CompTIA is the voice of the world’s information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, CompTIA is the recognized authority for IT education and credentials and the primary advocate for IT businesses and workers. Through its foundation, CompTIA also enables disadvantaged populations to gain the skills they need for employment in the IT industry. CompTIA’s vision of the IT landscape is shaped by more than 25 years of global perspective and more than 2,000 members and 1,000 business partners. For more information, visit http://www.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/comptia.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/10/prweb8888929.htm