RESTON, Va. July 26, 2011 Social Essentials™
Linda Boland Abraham
comScore Social Essentials includes the following insights and capabilities:
- The number of fans and friends of fans reached with paid, earned and owned social media brand impressions along with the total number of brand exposures.
- The ability to compute traditional media planning metrics such as reach, frequency and GRPs for social media brand impressions.
- The demographic composition of fans and friends exposed to social media brand impressions.
- The online behavior and brand engagement of these fan and friend segments.
- Competitive intelligence on other brands’ social media audiences, including demographic and behavioral comparisons and audience overlap
- The behavioral impact of exposure to social media messages, marketing and advertising campaigns
Understanding the Value of Fans and Followers
Social media is one of the most complex marketing channels, with marketers needing ways to quantify the impact of their social media efforts and ultimately determine their return on investment. comScore Social Essentials represents a unique solution that enables marketers to tie brand exposure within social media channels to engagement with that brand. Brands can gain visibility into the value of users exposed to their messaging, measured by whether they are more likely to visit a branded website or conduct a trademark search, consume digital media content or make online or in-store purchases.
comScore Releases Social Essentials™ White Paper for Prospective Clients
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including, but not limited to, expectations regarding the impact and benefits to comScore of the comScore Social Essentials™, financial or otherwise. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to: the features and characteristics of the products, the rate of development of the digital marketing intelligence, Internet advertising and e-Commerce markets; the growth of the Internet as a medium for commerce, content, advertising and communications; and the acceptance of new products and methodologies by the industry, including existing and prospective clients.
Stockholders of comScore are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made. comScore does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or new information after the date of this press release, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE comScore, Inc.