- Toast New Years in Paris, Amsterdam, or Edinburgh
- Kiss under the mistletoe in Paris and Amsterdam
- Go “green” in Dublin on St. Patrick’s Day
- Raise a toast at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
- Feel the rush of adrenaline in Pamplona at the annual Running of the Bulls
- Dance the night away at Spain’s #1 music festival, Bilbao BBK Live
The brochure also features new payment options, helpful planning tools, and fun social sharing services such as:
- “Contiki Part Pay” – New options of payment: pay-as-you-go and gift registry
- “Easy Pace” tour options – 2 or 3-night stays to soak up the city
- Free Wi-Fi at many Contiki accommodations
- Foursquare fun with 4 badges to earn while traveling at http://www.foursquare.com/contiki
- Exclusive food demonstrations and shopping experiences
“The world is traveling this year and they’re going to Europe. Europe is a happening place to be,” said Greg Fischbein, President of Contiki Vacations.
With all the new adventures, activities, and affordable payment options, Contiki paves the way for an amazing European experience. For more information, travelers can view the new Summer Europe brochure at http://www.contiki.com/brochures.
Contiki has inspired 18 – 35 year olds to travel to the world’s most fantastic destinations for 50 years. The trips are hassle-free and include the perfect mix of sightseeing, culture and free time. Travelers can choose from over 190 itineraries throughout Europe, Russia, Egypt, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, South America, & the USA. For more information, please visit http://www.Contiki.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/10/prweb8885185.htm