- Customer Experience – achievement in supporting a broad range of customer goals and interactions ranging from educational to ecommerce
- Marketing Effectiveness – strength in the delivery of content within the appropriate context to target audiences, with the goal of driving customer engagement and brand loyalty
- Mobile Readiness – how advanced and robust are an enterprise’s multi-channel strategy to support the rapid growth and diversity of mobile devices
- Usability and Consumability – how intuitive are the interfaces that empower business users and editors to create relevant customer experiences
- Within these areas, the WCM Health Check analyzes system speed and reliability, freshness and relevance of content, the multichannel customer experience, the strength of the WCM system and how content is presented in a context-aware setting.
- After completing the online survey, an assessment score is provided together with actionable recommendations on how to better leverage WCM technology, as well as how current content management processes and systems stack up against peers.
Glenn Conradt North America
Hamburg, Germany San Francisco London Singapore