2. Identify high profile leaders in you field and target them as “must meet” contacts.
3. Develop a “visibility” campaign – where do you need to be seen to meet the people who can help you?
4. Brand yourself – what are you best known for and how does that translate into a value proposition for prospective employers?
5. Carry that brand over to your social media strategy and develop a LinkedIn profile that drives results.
Executives in CPI Twin Cities’ transition program report a number of things that made their experience successful, and led them to landing their next position. The most beneficial services, according to executives are:
- The relationship with a coach, who serves as a trusted advisor. CPI Twin Cities’ executives work individually with a coach to tailor their experience. The coach reaches into the team of experts to provide best in class service. CPI Twin Cities’ team includes social media experts, research manager, licensed psychologist, entrepreneurship coach, and brand certified coaches.
- Leading edge, results oriented social media consulting provided by CPI Twin Cities’ social media expert. Specific successes include increasing LinkedIn profile views by over 300%, which led to job offers, increased networking, and consulting opportunities.
- In-depth assessment and feedback provided by a licensed psychologist, which lead to specific job search strategies tailored to each executives needs and wants.
- In-depth research assistance and support on companies to better prepare for interviews, and creation of company target lists, specific to each executive.
About CPI Twin Cities:
CPI Twin Cities is a firm of executive coaches, leadership development experts, and career consultants with deep expertise in creating and delivering powerful and customized solutions that lead to sustainable results. In 2006, the business was purchased from Personnel Decisions International (PDI) and today is a privately held company, owned and led by Patricia Berg, and a team of highly qualified executive coaches and career consultants in Bloomington, Minnesota.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10471951.htm