Crawford Technologies’ new product update
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) December 14, 2016
Crawford Technologies announced today the general availability of its newest update, ‘Version 4.4.’ Version 4.4 offers many new features including HTML5 support and colour management capabilities that will immediately benefit our valued customers.
“This new release of our core products addresses many compelling needs that recently have emerged in our markets and improves the value that we bring to our customers,” said Ernie Crawford, CEO of Crawford Technologies. “Version 4.4 enables organizations to address rapidly changing market requirements using our powerful leading-edge toolset.”
Some of the new and improved capabilities included with Version 4.4 are:
- Support for HTML5 output in addition to HTML 4 output, making it easier for customers and staff to view and manage documents on mobile devices and tablets.
- Colour matching can be automated with new colour management capabilities that allow users to map colour spaces during conversions using ICC profiles
- New proofing capabilities in PRO Designer that allow users to view and test large PDF and Accessible PDF files.
- A number of improvements and additions to our support for Accessible PDFs, including enhanced business rules capabilities for complex documents, as well as the ability to concatenate multiple Accessible PDF files.
- Improved support for regular expressions in document reengineering components allow users to more easily redact confidential information in complex documents.
- Other enhancements, extensions, performance improvements and fixes.
Customer with current maintenance contracts can obtain the new release by contacting the CrawfordTech support team. For more information about Version 4.4, please contact us.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream conversions, document re-engineering, high-volume document workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For 20 years, Crawford Technologies has expanded its solution offerings in Customer Communications Management (CCM), Enterprise Output Management (EOM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Accessibility markets. CrawfordTech is dedicated to helping organizations improve their customer communications delivery systems so people can receive their documents in their format and channel of preference.
For media and other enquiries please contact the Crawford Technologies Press Office:
North America Tel: +1-416-923-0080
UK Tel: +44 (0)20 3289 4724
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13923571.htm