CHICAGO April 19, 2012
According to Cole, most of the new elements are based on requests from metals manufacturers that Crowe has worked with. These features include the ability to:
- Transfer specifications between sales, purchase and production transactions, including inter-company orders;
- Track inventory by quantity (pieces or feet), theoretical weight and actual weight;
- Price in any convertible unit of measure, regardless of the unit by which an item is sold or inventoried;
- Factor dimensional transformation into routings; and
- Automatically calculate the cost allocation for divergent (one-to-many) production.
About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions empower your people to be more productive and your systems to last longer and scale as your business grows, while enabling you to derive the insights necessary to respond quickly in an ever-changing world of business.
About Crowe Horwath
www.crowehorwath.com the United States
SOURCE Crowe Horwath LLP