- Extended Cisco libraries – now there are more than 500 predesigned objects helping IT professionals easily visualize network schemes and equipment.
- Wireless network schemes can be illustrated in a realistic manner.
- New interactive voice response libraries and samples –for creating workflow for call centers, technical support departments, service departments, etc.
- Rack diagram library and template objects.
- Larger selection of libraries, templates and schemes helps create the standard types of schemes and diagrams for computers and networks to assist with learning, documenting, analyzing.
Five practical applications for ConceptDraw Computer and Networks Drawing Solution:
1. Education – visual illustrations for IT professionals, plus useful tool for modeling
2. Documentation – system administrators and IT directors can document all hardware and network information in a visual manner, and also use visual schemes for training of staff.
3. Visual representations of instructions for call centers.
4. Network (Cisco) engineers.
5. Providers of hardware and network hardware can illustrate and present new IT offerings and display output as a presentation that describes a new or redesigned IT installation.
ConceptDraw Solution Park
ConceptDraw Solution Park is an online collection of plug-in solutions for ConceptDraw products that provide productivity-increasing options for knowledge workers. ConceptDraw Solution Park delivers solutions in diverse areas such as Project Management, Business Productivity, Universal Diagramming and Collaboration.
About CS Odessa
Founded in 1993, Computer Systems Odessa supplies cross-platform productivity tools and graphics technologies to professional and corporate users around the world. From their headquarters in Odessa, Ukraine, and offices in San Jose, CA, and Boston, MA,; CS Odessa sells internationally in over 150 countries, both directly and through resellers. The ConceptDraw Productivity Line has won numerous awards, and is used by hundreds of thousands all over the world.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8953278.htm