- Delivered 1.8 million leads to the cable companies of people moving households through the cooperative CableMover program. CTAM launched a new cablemover.com site and welcomed the 1 millionth unique visitor in fourth quarter 2011.
- Secured 1 billion earned media impressions telling cable’s advanced product story. The combined result of several co-op communications initiatives, these stories are a national overlay to member company’s in-market stories and reinforce that cable is the best choice for phone, Internet and home entertainment services.
- This past summer, new Movies On Demand® users, who are digital cable subscribers that have never before rented a movie through their service providers, spent $7.71 in an average week. In addition, there were significant usage increases among heavy, medium and light users.
- Achieved the highest satisfaction ratings in more than five years for Insights and CTAM in New York conferences, with more than eight out of ten respondents (82%) reporting that CTAM in NYC met or exceeded their expectations.
- 100% of Cable Executive Management at Harvard Business School formerly CTAM U. attendees would recommend the experience to a friend.
- Delivered tools to help grow cable’s business services sector – recommendations through research on the categories of bandwidth users with the most potential and how to optimize cable B2B portals.
- Provided info, ideas and inspiration to individual members through six Wired webcasts, five Pulse research reports, six Tech Tips for Marketers, the Advanced Video Guide and to nearly 30,000 CTAM SmartBrief readers.
CTAM is full steam ahead into 2012 wrapping sold out CES tours and a two-day cable Television Critics Tour in January, with nearly 30 participating networks launching new shows to more than 200 television writers. Plus, phase one of the 2012 Movies on Demand campaign just wrapped following the Oscars®.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/2/prweb9232038.htm