MONTEREY, Calif. Jan. 18, 2011 December 2010
Kevin Hogan University of Michigan
Acuity was named a winner in the category of Best Upgraded Product, for new applications of educational technology that make significant enhancements to existing products. CTB added several new features to Acuity in 2010, including:
- Auto Assign – Automatically assigns instructional resources to students based on their Acuity Assessment results.
- Self-Service Roster – Multiple enhancements to self-service rosters make managing student information more efficient, and keep Acuity synchronized with student populations.
- Custom Test Builder – Several enhancements provide greater flexibility in creating custom assessments.
- Embedded Video Tutorials – Provide direct access from the Acuity Menu to online "how-to" videos.
- Acuity Online Community – Web-based forum allows users of Acuity to collaborate and exchange ideas.
- Data Extract – Adds the ability to extract the results of student assessments for additional analysis and for loading into longitudinal data warehouses.
- Instructional Resource Report – Generates reports of the results of an entire class’s performance on Acuity’s embedded instructional resources.