MONTREAL July 12, 2011 Academics can now take their research to a higher level
With DataMatch Tool 2.0 (DMT 2.0), researchers can link data from different sources easily and quickly and take their research to a higher level.
Based on their experience in academic research and their knowledge in data collection and analysis, researchers from Data Match Solutions have developed a convenient software tool with a powerful algorithm to match data from different databases.
Researchers, faculty and students worldwide use DataMatch Tool to:
- Find perfect and close matches between databases easily and quickly.
- Detect noisy elements.
- Find close matches between remaining data entries.
- Set predefined matches and synonyms.
- Retrieve data based on dates or time periods.
- Gather the necessary data to perform statistical and econometric tests (e.g. with SPSS or Stata).
Features of DataMatch Tool
- Powerful algorithm and matching capabilities.
- Customizable by user.
- User-friendly interface.
- Step-by-step tutorials and guides.
- Import from and export in MS-Excel, MS-Access, XML or Text format.
Pricing and Availability
USD 419.95 (EUR 299.95) www.datamatchtool.com
About Data Match Solutions
Data Match Solutions is dedicated to providing convenient record linkage solutions to academics around the world. It specializes in using cutting-edge technologies to design powerful software that are easy to learn and use.
"Matching Data Has Never Been So Easy…"
SOURCE Data Match Solutions