BEIJING May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ $1000 USD Atlanta, Georgia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sydney, Australia
The UP! Mini is based on the simplicity of a traditional inkjet printer, with a snap in printer head, slide in build table and clip in consumable roll. You are ready to start making your big ideas into 3D usable models within minutes out-of-the-box, all made out of tough ABS+ plastic.
PP3DP did not sacrifice on build quality with the UP! Mini, with its enclosed steel construction, double linear bearings on each axis and a temperature stabilizing build chamber; it is ready to produce quality parts on your desk within 15 minutes from switching it on.
- Build footprint of 4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7" / 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
- Enclosed chamber to reduce warping.
- Double linear bearings on each axis – ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Print speed of 9 minutes per cm3
- Layer resolution of 250 microns
- Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini. The UP! Mini consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
- USB interface for inkjet simplicity print spooling, you can unplug your computer once the UP! Mini starts printing.
- Includes the Smart UP! Software, tools and a full roll of plastic to get you started.
$1000 USD Joseph Guo
"The UP! Mini represents the first truly affordable 3D printer to reach the market" Says Brian Quan of [x]object Inc.,U.S. distributors of the UP! "Professional features & print quality previously exclusive to 3D printers selling for 10K or more, all for less than $1000USD!" He adds, "The wait is over! Now there are more reasons than ever for professionals and families alike, to put the wonder of 3D printing right on their desktops!"
June 1st, 2012
About Delta Micro Factory Corp (PP3DP) – Beijing www.pp3dp.com
Media Contact: Joseph Guo [email protected]
SOURCE Delta Micro Factory Corp.