2012 Killer Content Awards Report "Killer Kudos" "Metrics & Qualifiers"
Following is a list of winners and recognized content collateral:
- Leveraged Rackspace employees to give a sneak peak to engineers, support, product marketing and developers so they could share within their own social networks
- Developed a syndication plan that enabled the company to cut costs and focus budget on creative
- Overall 50% increase in traffic to product homepage
- Catered to today’s time-starved buyer with a 4-minute video
- Educated the company’s target buyer
- Revenue is up 257% year-over-year in Q1 2012
- Built on existing content momentum of Social Media PlayBook
- Enlisted subject matter experts to create a viral effect
- Garnered more than 75,000 views on SlideShare
- Established an understanding of a critical objective for prospects (how to utilize Pinterest to garner customers)
- Found the right ally (shared infographic exclusively with Mashable)
- Feature story in Mashable garnered nearly 17,000 social shares
- Positioned Richardson as a thought leader by providing expert insight
- Offered educational value for prospects to compete in a shifting market
- Found the right audience: launched in conjunction with HiveFire’s presence at SXSW
- Integrated real world examples of content marketing success
- Garnered more than 2,000 downloads
- Tapped into growing interest in Pinterest
- Investigated how B2B marketers can benefit from the site and use it as a lead generation tool
- Generated nearly 52,000 leads
8. Kelly Services
- Relaunched traditional web site to focus on content
- Utilized a variety of channels (SlideShare; Twitter; iPad app; LinkedIn; webcasting) to fuel discussions and generate subscribers
9. BlueBird Strategies
- Collaborated with 3VR, a video intelligence company, to create targeted content offers for syndication programs
- Provided an educational piece on the benefits of video analytics and data decision-making to grow businesses
- The content syndication program captured a total of 446 leads in a five-month period across its four target industries
10. Mason Zimbler
- Addressed key prospect question: "How will managing my fixed assets benefit my company?"
- Created a seeding strategy to drive traffic to the Sage Fixed Assets blog, where the infographic was hosted.
- Garnered nearly 445,000 brand impressions
11. TSL Marketing
- Enlisted editorial schedule to manage content program
- Catered to various format preferences
- Last webinar garnered more than 250 global registrants
12. Manticore Technology
- Follow up to the company’s "Quintessential Marketing Automation Guide"
- Appealed to both decision-makers and users during the consideration and project phases of the buyer journey.
- Spotlighted how to nurture leads in response to specific marketing activities
Click here 2012 Killer Content Awards Report.
SOURCE DemandGen Report