Desuperheaters Market: Introduction
- Desuperheater, also known as attemperator, is used as a method of steam temperature control which reduces the temperature of superheated steam. A desuperheater’s function is to produce steam temperatures approaching saturation temperature (typically to within 3°C). To cool the superheated steam, a medium, usually water, is entrained and flashed into vapor by absorbing heat from the steam. The simplest type of desuperheater is an unlagged section of pipe, where heat can be radiated to the environment.
Key Drivers of the Global Desuperheaters Market
- Increasing population in the world with rising industrial set ups are the major factors contributing to the growth of the desuperheaters market globally. Rising industrial wastage influences the installation of desuperheaters, which subsequently contributes to the growth of the market.
- Increasing investment in infrastructure development and rapid industrialization are prime factors boosting the growth of the market. Manufacturers look for cost-effective and reliable heat control machines in all production scenarios which has led to the increasing adoption of desuperheaters. Industrial plants such as refrigeration plants with air-cooled condensers produce a lot of waste energy by dumping the condensation energy to the ambient air. By installing a desuperheater, a large proportion of this waste energy can be turned into hot water that may be used for many purposes such as sanitary hot water, room heating, hot water for cleaning etc. This is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the market in the coming years. Desuperheaters have become an integral part of power plants due to the growing demand for electricity all across the globe.
Request a Sample –
Factors Restraining the Global Desuperheaters Market
- High initial cost and maintenance are restraining factors which may hinder the growth of the desuperheaters market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global desuperheaters market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the desuperheaters market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the desuperheaters market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America desuperheaters market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global desuperheaters market due to the presence of a large food & beverage industry and expansion of oil and gas infrastructure. Increasing industrial infrastructures is propelling the demand for advanced industrial equipment, which has led to the increasing integration of desuperheaters, subsequently driving the growth of the desuperheaters market in North America.
- The desuperheaters market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the expanding pharmaceutical industry in the region. Demographic changes, such as population growth and increasing average age, have contributed to the substantial rise of non-communicable diseases and injuries, which is driving the growth of pharmaceutical industry. This is expected to contribute to the growth of the desuperheaters market in the Asia Pacific region.
Buy Premium Research [email protected]
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the desuperheaters market are focusing on developing innovative and quality products to help enhance their competitive advantage and subsequently increase their market share. Companies are strengthening their product portfolio due to the changing preference for advanced products, and the prevailing competition. Developing products with a robust design is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities in the desuperheaters market. Growing competition forces market players to focus on introducing advanced products.
A few of the key players operating in the global desuperheaters market are:
- AST Valves
- Croll Reynolds
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Graham Corporation
- Kadant Inc.
- Kiekens-DSH BV
- KOMAX SYSTEMS
- Pick Heaters, Inc.
- Schutte & Koerting
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]