SOUTHFIELD, Mich. Feb. 8, 2011 WXYZ-TV Detroit Lions
The agreement, which incorporates unique, year-round programming and marketing initiatives, includes the following programming content on WXYZ various platforms:
- Telecast of all four preseason games and pregame shows in High-Definition TV
- An exclusive one-hour weekly "live" pre-game show from Ford Field and all away games
- Special Detroit Lions Training Camp updates
- An April NFL Draft special
- Jim Schwartz
- A regular season Thursday night Detroit Lions player interview segment
- Special Detroit Lions-oriented digital elements on wxyz.com and detroitlions.com
Detroit Ed Fernandez
Additional programming initiatives will highlight the rich history of the Detroit Lions organization and its commitment to serve the community through numerous outreach efforts, as well as the team’s non-profit charitable foundation, Detroit Lions Charities.
As part of this agreement, WXYZ and the Detroit Lions have formed a unique collaborative sales and marketing effort that allows both parties to provide advertising clients an array of media and in-stadium experiences to reach avid football fans.