- Document sharing and collaboration
- Easily administered control and security over individual rights to file types, files and folders
- Shared file revision control
- Check-in and check-out files for update
- Global group access and control via the digiLIBE agent
“We design our products from the users’ point of view,” said Jack Scheetz, Digitiliti CEO. “With our new sharing option, we enhanced what users told us were the high-value aspects of current market collaboration tools and discarded the unnecessary overhead. As a result, we have a fully native, fully integrated, super-high-performing collaboration system.”
digiLIBE Release 3.5 also includes:
- As much as 15 times performance improvement on large searches
- Full client audit capability
- Content searching on file paths, along with wildcards
- Dynamic troubleshooting feature
- Individual file-level include/exclude capability
- Check-Out File to a detached “sandbox” to continue work on objects
- Administrator ability to “undelete” files
- New tree-view of searched files
- Country codes for LDAP sources
- Folders that now remember sorting preferences
- Keyword alert file Info
- Administrator view all user machines in Windows Explorer to allow restores/maintenance
Digitiliti’s Universal Archive Platform is the world’s first and only unified way to archive information in a single architecture for organizing, storing, and accessing diverse and massive amounts of data residing in content located throughout an organization. The platform is comprised of data storage, active archiving, information life cycle management and policy-based control of data.
About Digitiliti, Inc.
Digitiliti develops and sells innovative archive management software that addresses the cost, complexity, and compliance issues associated with controlling and utilizing unstructured data. The company’s products and services are easy to use and implement, cost-effective, and deliver the right information needed for more informed, fiscally responsible business decisions. Digitiliti services include digiBAK™, a complete offsite data protection/disaster-recovery solution, and its unique Universal Archive Platform digiLIBE that allows customers to extract and use the valuable business knowledge hidden in their unstructured content. Digitiliti markets and sells its software solely through its worldwide network of channel partners.
For more information, visit: http://www.digitiliti.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8925866.htm