BARCELONA, Spain Feb. 14, 2011 August 2007
Key highlights of the DivX mobile program include:
- Over 270 different mobile device models Certified to date from leading operators including over 50 unique Android devices
- Increased adoption for DivX HD Certification — more than 30 percent of DivX Certified mobile phones in 2010 featured the DivX HD profile including the world’s first DivX HD phone, the Samsung Wave, and the first DivX HD Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy S
- Momentum in tablets including the launch of the first DivX Certified tablet, the Galaxy Tab, enabling powerful DivX HD video playback at home or on the go
- France Germany Netherlands Belgium Netherlands Belgium Netherlands Belgium United States Hollywood
DivX demonstrations at Mobile World Congress include:
- DivX Secure Adaptive Streaming solution that will enable the high-quality delivery of premium content directly to consumer electronics devices, including tablets and mobile phones
- The company’s Internet TV service DivX TV™ on mobile platforms and RoxioNow™ powering the digital distribution of premium content in the DivX format on mobile devices
DivX creates, distributes, and licenses digital video technologies that span the "three screens" comprising today’s consumer media environment — the PC, television, and mobile devices. Over 400 million DivX devices have shipped into the market worldwide from leading consumer electronics manufacturers. DivX also offers content providers and publishers a complete solution for the distribution of secure, high-quality digital video content. Driven by a globally recognized brand and a passionate community of hundreds of millions of consumers, DivX is simplifying the video experience to enable the digital home.
About Sonic Solutions
Hollywood Marin County, California www.sonic.com
Forward Looking Statements
This release may contain forward looking statements that are based upon current expectations, including the launch, distribution, and market acceptance of the DivX format. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward looking statements as a result of various risks and uncertainties, including those discussed in Sonic Solutions’ annual and quarterly reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release should be read in conjunction with Sonic Solutions’ most recent annual report on Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and other reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which contain a more detailed discussion of the Company’s business including risks and uncertainties that may affect future results. Sonic Solutions does not undertake to update any forward looking statements.
Hollywood the United States
SOURCE DivX, Inc.