Report For Doc (www.reportfordoc.com), a company that provides patient satisfaction surveys to healthcare professionals in the USA, has interviewed doctors and patients about the usage of patient satisfaction surveys. DENVER, CO, August 19, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ — Report For Doc (www.reportfordoc.com), a company that provides patient satisfaction surveys to healthcare professionals in the USA, has interviewed doctors and patients about the usage of patient satisfaction surveys. Highlights of the findings are:
– When a doctor pro-actively asks patients to fill out a survey, patients feel that the doctor genuinely cares about them.
– Patients appreciate having a channel where they can share their honest opinions with their doctors. They feel it enhances the patient-doctor relationship, which helps doctors increase patient loyalty and referrals and decrease risk of patients changing providers or pursuing litigation for perceived malpractice.
– Patients prefer to take a survey shortly after a medical encounter, while the visit experience is still fresh in their minds. Therefore, patients prefer to respond to a web survey rather than wait to receive a paper form in the mail.
– Patients feel that only a small percentage of doctors currently use patient satisfaction surveys.
– Doctors recognize the importance of pro-actively listening to patients in order to achieve excellence in patient care. However, they perceive the process of designing and managing professional surveys to be time consuming and often expensive.
Sergio Oliveira, managing director of Report For Doc, says: "The results of these interviews reinforce the strength of our value proposition. If you are a medical manager or a doctor, we can offer you valuable information and also help you demonstrate excellence in patient care."
His words are supported by a dermatologist currently using Report For Doc. She says: "For a flat fee of $65 per month, I can invite all my patients to take the survey. It is really convenient, requiring virtually no effort to use, and survey insights have immediate applications for my daily practice."
Report For Doc provides a convenient and innovative patient satisfaction survey solution to doctors and healthcare professionals in the USA. Our clients are medical managers, physicians, dentists and other doctors in private practices, hospitals, group medicine and academia. They all share a commitment to excellence in patient care. Visit us at http://www.reportfordoc.com for details.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com