SEATTLE Jan. 19, 2011 www.docusign.com
DocuSigning is effortless and error-free with DocuSign SmartNav™ intelligently guiding signers through the online signing process. New signers can save a customized electronic signature for future use and access secure DocuSigned documents anywhere, anytime, at no charge. DocuSign is the first to offer the DocuSignID Card, a secure, electronic identification card, complete with authentication history and GPS location tracking via Google® Maps for added security.
DocuSign Winter ’11 Key Features for Signers
- DocuSign has further simplified the user interface to create an even faster, easier and more intuitive signing experience.
- DocuSign SmartNav™ intelligently guides signers through each document—signature to signature, page to page and even through form fields to ensure each document is completed error-free.
- New signing tools give signers more convenience and control, including the ability to scroll through all pages or just jump to the pages that require signing.
- Handwritten signatures are captured directly into the document on devices like Apple® iPad™, providing a comfortable, familiar process for many different types of transactions.
- DocuSign is HTML5 compatible, optimizing the signing process for most mobile devices.
- Signers can manage important documents and save their customized electronic signatures securely in the cloud and with a free DocuSign account.
Key Features for Senders and Signers
- Introducing the first-ever DocuSignID Card. It lets users click on a signature and securely view the signer’s name, authentication level, photograph and GPS location at the time of signing.
- Additional enhancements to user management include the ability to upload multiple users and offer LDAP support for single sign-on.
About DocuSign, Inc.
the United States
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.