Implementing compliant social media strategies in business can be more complex than it seems. While some regulators insist on a clear separation between personal and professional use of online services, others say that there is no difference for certain categories of employees. Some want companies to issue clear guidelines that restrict what employees can and can’t say online; while other regulators are issuing guidelines that restrict a company’s ability to set such policies.
It’s an alphabet soup of regulations. Figuring out how to navigate through the various rules can cost companies valuable time — not to mention a huge opportunity delaying the use of online marketing tools to reach prospects in the venues where they seek information about products and services.
- Edgar Rodriguez Distribion
- Stephen Selby LIMRA
webinar Thursday, July 14 11 a.m. – noon CDT
- Making Sense of the Alphabet Soup: A Compliance Overview
- Why Bother: The Cost of Waiting
- What do the rules REALLY say?
- Which rules apply, and where?
- A glimpse of the future?
- Empowering Producers & Local Marketing
- Monitoring, Tracking, & Managing
- 10 "Must Know" Rules of Digital & Social Media
- Getting Started NOW
Who should attend:
SOURCE Distribion, Inc.