Infographic, Online Developmental Screening Tool to Help Make the Early Years Count
CHICAGO April 23, 2012 Easter Seals than one million
Easter Seals Easter Seals ®
- A child can be diagnosed with autism as early as age two; most children aren’t diagnosed until after the age of four*
- One in five households with children has a child with a special health care need and could benefit from screening and services, yet less than 20 percent of children under the age of 5 receive a developmental screening**
® Easter Seals www.MaketheFirstFiveCount.org
Patricia Wright Easter Seals
- Easter Seals http://owl.li/aoG3Y Friday, April 27 10 a.m.
- Follow us: @Easter_Seals, then tweet, retweet and use the hashtag #MFFC!
- Easter Seals www.facebook.com/easterseals
Easter Seals Easter Seals Easter Seals Make the First Five www.MaketheFirstFiveCount.org
United States March 30, 2012 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.
**National Survey of Children’s Health, 2007