LAS VEGAS May 22, 2012 EMC WORLD
- Today EMC announced several products and solutions to advance its strategy to enabling the New User, accelerating our customers’ journey to the cloud; delivering pervasive governance and transforming our customers’ business with high-value solutions.
- EMC OnDemand
- Documentum D2
- EMC Certified Solutions Program
Follow EMC World Online
Information Intelligence Group Highlights:
EMC delivers new solutions and innovation across the Documentum product line, enabling customers to:
- EMC Documentum D2
- EMC Documentum platform
- Application is available for implementation in a traditional environment or hosted as part of EMC OnDemand, a hybrid cloud deployment model managed by EMC experts.
- Documentum Mobile
- Offers new personalization and user experience capabilities
- Expanded language support, adding Japanese and Simplified Chinese
- The EMC Documentum for Life Sciences Solution Suite, built on top of the Documentum platform focus on simplifying compliance, cost reduction, cost avoidance and enabling process quality.
- The first available solution is Documentum Quality and Manufacturing for Life Sciences
- The EMC Documentum EPFM solution focuses on highly project-centric and repeatable processes for designing, building and operating complex plants.
The company also announced traction with its global partners, validating 45 partner solutions in the first full year of its EMC Certified Solution Program. The certifications cover functional completeness, performance and scalability, security and interoperability, and instill customer confidence in the solution architecture and foundation for successful implementation. The EMC partner team also awarded Americas’ partners for Innovation in solution development and best practices in implementation, and the first President’s Award for Customer Satisfaction.
EMC Executive Quote:
"EMC is pleased to announce a wave of innovation to help our customers achieve true business transformation. In delivering solutions for Life Sciences and Engineering/Facilities Management with the EMC OnDemand hybrid cloud managed service, we are enabling organizations in two key verticals to accelerate time to value. We’re excited to showcase this innovation at Momentum at EMC World."
The Information Intelligence Group division of EMC is focused on four key strategic priorities for customer success – delighting the "New User" of the Post PC era with a compelling, fast and modern user experience across a variety of end-point devices; accelerating our customers’ journey to the cloud; delivering pervasive governance to protect information wherever it exists, and helping our customers transform their business with high value solutions.
the United States
This release contains "forward-looking statements" as defined under the Federal Securities Laws. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to: (i) adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; (ii) delays or reductions in information technology spending; (iii) the relative and varying rates of product price and component cost declines and the volume and mixture of product and services revenues; (iv) competitive factors, including but not limited to pricing pressures and new product introductions; (v) component and product quality and availability; (vi) fluctuations in VMware, Inc.’s operating results and risks associated with trading of VMware stock; (vii) the transition to new products, the uncertainty of customer acceptance of new product offerings and rapid technological and market change; (viii) risks associated with managing the growth of our business, including risks associated with acquisitions and investments and the challenges and costs of integration, restructuring and achieving anticipated synergies; (ix) the ability to attract and retain highly qualified employees; (x) insufficient, excess or obsolete inventory; (xi) fluctuating currency exchange rates; (xii) threats and other disruptions to our secure data centers or networks; (xiii) our ability to protect our proprietary technology; (xiv) war or acts of terrorism; and (xv) other one-time events and other important factors disclosed previously and from time to time in EMC’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EMC disclaims any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
SOURCE EMC Corporation