NEW YORK Jan. 18, 2011
- VNXe series
- EMC Velocity Solution Provider Program
- Free and easy training gets partners up and running in under three hours, making the VNXe accessible to partners of any size, specifically those focused on volume sales.
- Partners have significant services opportunities after completing free QuickStart training to deliver basic VNXe series implementation and support services. QuickStart is a combination of self-paced eLearning and short videos.
- Dedicated EMC demand generation, marketing support and advertising to drive awareness of the VNXe series for partners.
All partners can quickly and cost-effectively get up to speed in under three hours through free training and enjoy the associated benefits of offering leading storage technology from EMC. By completing the time-efficient QuickStart training that combines self-paced eLearning and short videos, partners are authorized to deliver basic implementation and support services to enhance margins. Additionally, the industry-leading Velocity partner program provides the most powerful tools to help partners identify new business opportunities, increase profitability, differentiate their offerings across market segments and provide extensive partner service enablement. Key features of the Authorized Reseller category and Velocity partner program combined with the simplicity and affordability of VNXe include:
- Simplified process managed by distributors for resellers to sell the VNXe with the introduction of the Authorized Reseller category of partners that provides a path to joining the Velocity Solutions Provider Program.
- Entry-level Velocity Affiliate tier makes it easier than ever to join the Velocity partner program and enjoy the associated benefits and rewards to drive profitability.
- Simple and efficient free training to be authorized to sell the VNXe systems in under three hours to take advantage of significant sales opportunities and free QuickStart online training that combines self-paced eLearning and short videos to capture profitable implementation and support services opportunities with the VNXe systems, including providing customers with hardware and software upgrades.
- Dedicated demand generation, marketing support and advertising to drive awareness of the VNXe series and help partners capture the unified storage demand in the SMB market.
- Simple online ordering process enabling partners to easily custom-configure a system to meet their customer’s requirements.
$10,000 SMB unified storage
EMC Executive Quote:
the United States
This release contains "forward-looking statements" as defined under the Federal Securities Laws. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to: (i) adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; (ii) delays or reductions in information technology spending; (iii) our ability to protect our proprietary technology; (iv) risks associated with managing the growth of our business, including risks associated with acquisitions and investments and the challenges and costs of integration, restructuring and achieving anticipated synergies; (v) fluctuations in VMware, Inc.’s operating results and risks associated with trading of VMware stock; (vi) competitive factors, including but not limited to pricing pressures and new product introductions; (vii) the relative and varying rates of product price and component cost declines and the volume and mixture of product and services revenues; (viii) component and product quality and availability; (ix) the transition to new products, the uncertainty of customer acceptance of new product offerings and rapid technological and market change; (x) insufficient, excess or obsolete inventory; (xi) war or acts of terrorism; (xii) the ability to attract and retain highly qualified employees; (xiii) fluctuating currency exchange rates; (xiv) litigation that we may be involved in; and (xv) other one-time events and other important factors disclosed previously and from time to time in EMC’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EMC disclaims any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
SOURCE EMC Corporation