SurveilStar is the powerful and easy-to-use PC monitoring, employee monitoring software that improves productivity. It records every detail of computer and Internet activities – emails, chats and instant messages, web sites visited, search history, program activities, document operations, printing, disc burning, movable devices, and many more. With SurveilStar, you can monitor everything they do on computers and the Internet, nothing hides from you.
SurveilStar Employee Monitoring Software is the trustworthy PC/Internet monitoring software that helps to secure your business and improve productivity and efficiency. SurveilStar is feature-rich, easy and intuitive.
- * Protect intellectual property and business secrets
- * Prevent and stop sabotage and data theft
- * Prevent Internet/email abuse
- * Reduce workplace slackers
- * Improve efficiency and productivity
Monitor every PC/Internet activity
SurveilStar records every detail of computer and Internet activities – emails, chats and instant messages, web sites visited, search history, program activities, document operations, printing, disc burning, removable devices, and many more. With SurveilStar, you can monitor everything they do on computers and the Internet, nothing hides from you.
The surveillance screen snapshot feature enables you to see exactly what the monitored targets do on their computers, like you are watching behind them.
- * Screen snapshots: See exactly what they do with real-time screen snapshots
- * Websites: Review every website they visit
- * Emails: Record every email sent or received
- * Chats/IM: Record their chats and instant messages
- * Network: Review network connection and file sharing
- * Documents: Monitor all document operations
- * Programs: See how they use programs in office
- * Devices: Monitor every device plug-in/plug-off
- * Assets: Review the status of all software and hardware assets
- * Printing: See what's been printed
You are in control!
What’s important, SurveilStar puts you in control. Whatever you can monitor, you can control it. You can control certain computer’s access to websites, filter outgoing files via IM, block email attachment, disable removable device drive, cancel unauthorized file sharing, prevent changing system configurations, and many more. You can even lock the target computer if potential sabotage is out there.
Stealth mode, all-around records and reports, real-time multi-screen snapshot monitoring, dynamic PC/Internet control strategies, all these combine to build a complete solution for protecting your intellectual properties and business secrets, reducing slackers, prevent Internet and email abuse and related potential legal liability, and improve productivity.
Statistics, event logs, policies, instant message contents, emails and asset management all can be exported and saved as HTML/Excel/Text (CSV) files.
Some of the critical control measures:
- * Send warning message to the monitored user
- * Limit access to websites
- * Limit the use of unauthorized applications
- * Filter outgoing files via IM tools
- * Control the use of printers
- * Control the use of removable devices
- * Control and allocate network bandwidth
- * Control outgoing email (webmail and Lotus email excluded)
- * Restrict the use of Device Manager
- * Restrict the use of Disk Management
- * Restrict the use of Shared Folders
- * Restrict the use of Task Manager
- * Restrict the use of Regedit
- * Restrict the use of CMD
- * Restrict modifying network property
- * Restrict modifying Internet Options
- * Restrict changing IP/MAC Property
- * Prevent restoring computer system
- * Prevent important documents from sabotage
- * Lock/Unlock the controlled computer
- * Log off/Power down/Restart the controlled computer
How much disk space does SurveilStar take?
SurveilStar Server requires at least 10 GB hard disk space. A dedicated data server with more than 50 GB hard disk space is recommended.
SurveilStar Console requires at least 10 MB hard disk space, while 100 MB is recommended.
SurveilStar Agent requires at least 10 MB hard disc space.
The current free trial version can only monitor maximum 5 computers.
After you purchase the licenses, the number of the computers you can monitor is decided by how many licensed you have purchased.
Please check the payment URL:https://secure.avangate.com/order/checkout.php?PRODS=983976&QTY=1&CART=1&CURRENCY=USD
and click the (Volume discount prices) for details.