Encryptomatic LLC today announced the availability of Encryptomatic OpenPGP email encryption software for Microsoft Outlook, free for personal, non-profit, activist and journalist uses, and affordable for everyone else.
MOORHEAD, MN, November 21, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ — Encrytomatic LLC today announced the availability of Encryptomatic OpenPGP, software that lets Microsoft Outlook users protect their e-mail messages with strong Open PGP elliptic curve encryption.
Encryptomatic OpenPGP Add-on integrates tightly with Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007, simplifying the instalion and ease of use.
“OpenPGP is a proven technology known to provide strong message security and verification. All email users should use it,” said Darren Leno, President of Encryptomatic LLC. “By making OpenPGP software more accessible, easier to install and use, we hope to improve adoption of email encryption by everyday Microsoft Outlook users.”
Encryptomatic OpenPGP add-on is free for personal users, non-profit organizations, and journalists, and affordable for everyone else.
With Encryptomatic OpenPGP, users receive the following benefits:
– Protect Outlook e-mail messages using the Open PGP standard
– Sign messages to prevent tampering
– Open encrypted e-mail within Outlook
– Search for public keys on popular Open PGP key servers
– Import existing private keys
– Encrypt text, html and attached files
– Share and import public keys
– Software update notifications
– Works with multiple e-mail accounts
– Installs without administrator rights
– Save plain text copies of messages in Outlook (not recommended, but sometimes necessary for compliance purposes)
– Automatic maintenance and support renewal for business users
Using Encryptomatic OpenPGP
After installing the software, additional tools are added to the Outlook toolbar. To encrypt a message, users will click the “Encrypt” button. A message can be signed by clicking the “Sign” button. From the “Key Management” menu, users can manage their public and private keys.
How to Download
Encryptomatic OpenPGP is available for download from the product’s home page, https://www.encryptomatic.com/openpgp/
Encryptomatic OpenPGP requires Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, or 2007. The product is developed, supported and signed by Encryptomatic LLC.
Encryptomatic LLC is a developer of customer-centric Microsoft Office solutions that protect the privacy of our customers email communications. Our products are widely available online and through a reseller distribution network.
Encryptomatic is a registered mark of Encryptomatic LLC
Microsoft and Outlook are registered marks of Microsoft Corp.
Press Release Distributed by 24-7 Press Release Newswire