- A monthly digital subscription to Computer magazine
- All Computer Society peer-reviewed periodicals with full archives, covering the spectrum of computing and information technology
- 4,100+ conference publications from around the globe
- 425,000+ quality articles and papers for serious research or quick answers
- FREE development software from Microsoft, including Visual Studio Team System, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, OneNote 2010, Project 2010, and Visio 2010
- Access to 600 technical books from Safari Books Online
- Access to nearly 5,000 online courses in a variety of technical and business topics, and
- Valuable networking opportunities through local chapters.
Student members are also eligible to apply for more than 30 scholarships, fellowships, and awards, as well as hundreds of conference travel grants. For a full list of benefits, visit http://www.computer.org/portal/web/membership/student-benefit-home.
About the IEEE Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading organization of computing professionals. Founded in 1946, and the largest of IEEE’s 38 societies, the Computer Society is dedicated to advancing the theory and application of computer and information-processing technology. The Society serves the information and career-development needs of today’s computing researchers and practitioners with technical journals, magazines, conferences, books, conference publications, certifications, and online courses. For more information, visit http://www.computer.org.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9350428.htm