SAN JOSE, Calif. Jan 31, 2011
- Nagarro Latin America Europe
- Nagarro also won additional business from many of its existing enterprise customers, who increased their overall spending by 95% in 2010, nearly doubling spending over the previous year’s totals.
- New York Vanderbilt University
- Other European customer wins in 2010 include Helveta, Ltd., a provider of supply chain management and asset management software for extended global supply chains. Major international airline company Lufthansa was one of numerous existing Nagarro customers who ramped up spending on Nagarro’s application development services last year. Overall revenue from European customers more than doubled in 2010.
- Rodrigo Cruz
- Nagarro’s new customers are driving the company’s hiring and growth in core technical offerings such as analytics, SharePoint, leading business intelligence tools, Microsoft .NET and Java development services, and Nagarro’s SAP consulting practice.
Summary of Nagarro highlights in 2010:
- Named to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’® "2010 Global Outsourcing 100® List" and "2010 Global Services 100 List."
- Selected as an SAP BPM best practices case study showcased at SAPPHIRE 2010 and featured in SAP’s industry publication, "Applying Real-World BPM in an SAP Environment."
- India Sweden Mexico Germany
- More than doubled its enterprise sales growth in 2010.
- Doubled its analytics application services business in 2010.
"Assa Abloy has been highly impressed with Nagarro’s work for us to date. The quality of Nagarro’s development teams and their sense of responsibility for our core business objectives have made it possible for Assa Abloy to exceed its goals. We look forward to a successful and expanding long-term relationship with Nagarro."
– Ardeshir Nahani, R&D manager, Assa Abloy
"In 2010, Nagarro was able to add more value to our enterprise clients than ever before. Not only did we bring on new large enterprise clients by helping them with their key strategic initiatives, we took the relationships with our existing clients to unprecedented levels. In particular, we are seeing a boom in custom analytics and business intelligence projects for the enterprise, with strong signs of continued momentum in 2011."
About Nagarro, Inc.
Mexico Germany Sweden India www.nagarro.com
SOURCE Nagarro, Inc.