DALLAS Feb. 14, 2011 Entrust
Bill Conner $105.6 million $21.3 million
July 2009 SSL $98.9 million $44.1 million
In 2010, 62 percent of Entrust’s total revenue was recurring, and 47 percent of product revenue was subscription-based — an increase of 28 percent over 2009. This demonstrates the strength of Entrust’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings and the continued value delivered to customers. Strong order bookings helped drive company-record-high deferred revenue and a year-over-year increase of 20 percent.
Thoma Bravo Scott Crabill Thoma Bravo Thoma Bravo
Entrust PKI strength was underpinned by the financial and government verticals for eID projects and the continued strength of the company’s managed service (SaaS) PKI. Entrust Certificate Services (SSL) had another record year with 33 percent growth in bookings.
Thoma Bravo Chicago San Francisco Thoma Bravo $2.5 billion Thoma Bravo $2.7 billion
"On top of these financial results, we also developed tremendous agility and innovation in our security products and services," said Conner. "In the past 12 months we launched mobile security capabilities, delivered a comprehensive credentialing service, and built an innovative certificate discovery and management solution. These capabilities extend our leadership in addressing key security issues facing our customers and the marketplace."
Key Technology & Product Highlights Included:
- Partnered with INTERPOL to deliver the world’s first multipurpose smartcard travel credential for their officers
- Entrust IdentityGuard awarded SC Magazine’s "Best Buy" with five-star rating in 2010 and 2011
- Entrust Managed Services PKI a finalist in SC Magazine’s ‘Best Managed Security Services’ category for 2011 SC Magazine Awards
- Launched Entrust IdentityGuard Mobile, a family of identity applications that leverage existing mobile devices for greater authentication security; the solution provides proven transaction verification, one-time-passcode (OTP) authentication and Entrust’s advanced software development kits (SDK) as powerful tools in the fight against online and mobile fraud
- Introduced Entrust Discovery as a comprehensive solution that helps find, inventory and manage digital certificates across diverse systems and environments — whether from Entrust or any other digital certificate provider
- Placed in "Leaders" quadrant of the Gartner, Inc., 2010 Magic Quadrant for Web Fraud Detection
- Announced availability of SPOC ePassport solution and expanded managed border solution to include integration to ICAO repository
- Entrust’s PKI is now in half of all existing ePassports and half of all Extended Access Control (EAC) ePassports
- Entrust Certificate Services (SSL) added secure e-mail certificates to the company’s line of digital certificates as well as additional functionality and capability to its industry leading Certificate Management System, which now boasts more than 2,400 customers
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
SOURCE Entrust, Inc.