Gregg Brunnick Epson America
PrintJinni for Epson Features:
- Connects to Epson wireless all-in-ones over a wireless network
- Previews and prints without the need for an intermediate computer, additional software or printer drivers
- Prints PDF, Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint® documents (Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, Macintosh versions 2004 and 2008), and JPEG e-mail attachments
- NEW – Prints Web pages by Web address (URL)
- NEW – Works directly with Apple’s Mail App (POP3 and IMAP accounts) to preview and print e-mail attachments
- Provides built-in attachment support for Apple MobileMe, Gmail, Microsoft Exchange and AOL, and other IMAP e-mail accounts
- User interface optimized for the iPad’s larger screen size and rotation capabilities
- Improved browsing of e-mail attachments and downloaded files
- More robust document search and a simplified printing workflow
- E-mail and print Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
- Built-in help and tutorials
- Delivers secure encrypted communication for mobile printing
- Supports iPad(2), iPhone 4(3), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod Touch(4)
Pricing and Availability
About Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark, and Exceed Your Vision is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Thinxtream and PrintJinni are trademarks of Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
(1) Supports the following Epson wirelessly enabled all-in-one printers: Epson Artisan 700, 710, 725, 800, 810, and 835; Epson Stylus NX420, NX510, NX515, and NX625; Epson WorkForce 325, 520, 600, 610, 615, 630, 633, and 635.
(2) Supports Apple iPad running iPhone iOS 3.2.1 and 4.2
(3) Supports iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2.
(4) Supports Apple iPod touch, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS running iPhone OS 3.1.3 through 4.2.