LONG BEACH, Calif. Feb. 24, 2011 Sunday, Feb. 27
The WorkForce 60 delivers fast automatic single- and two-sided print speeds – 15 ISO ppm black and 7.1 ISO ppm color single-sided; 7.4 ISO ppm black and 4.7 ISO ppm color two-sided(1) – to complete all printing needs at full speed. Designed for small business owners that require high-volume, professional looking prints, the sleek WorkForce 60 offers built-in Wi-Fi® n(2) and Ethernet capabilities, includes a 250-sheet input capacity, and uses Epson’s exclusive DURABrite® Ultra inks for fade(3), smudge- and water(4)-resistant prints.
Additional Features of the WorkForce 60:
- Direct printing from mobile devices(5)
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant-drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- ENERGY STAR® qualified and RoHS compliant to help preserve the environment
- Designed to be recycled(6)
- Epson MicroPiezo® print head technology with smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds
Jennifer Liao Epson America
About Epson America Inc.
Epson America Seiko Epson
(3) Display permanence based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display conditions; album permanence based on accelerated testing of prints in dark storage conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.
(4) Water resistance on Epson Glossy Papers, Epson Matte Papers and plain papers, when using genuine Epson inks.
*Businesses with up to 10 employees
SOURCE Epson America Inc.