SAN FRANCISCO Jan. 25, 2011 car insurance
Esurance is the only car insurance company in the country that has integrated this unique service offering directly into its mobile platform. RepairView is innovative technology that improves claim service and delivers on Esurance’s brand promise: Technology when you want it. People when you don’t.™
the United States
Using RepairView from a smartphone, users have the ability to:
- Receive a daily photo of car repairs in progress
- Send an email to friends allowing them to access the photos
- Get more information about the 10-step E-Star car repair process
- Email the car repair shop directly for more information
- See the projected completion date for their car repairs in real time
- Call the car repair shop directly with the touch of a button
September 2010 press release September 2010
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. and use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
About Esurance ®
Esurance, a subsidiary of White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (NYSE: WTM), provides personal car insurance direct to consumers online and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial. Esurance is dedicated to constantly improving the way people shop for, buy, and manage their car insurance. By combining the best of technology with industry know-how, Esurance is able to offer hassle-free coverage with 24/7 customer service and claims handling at competitive prices.