- View data from multiple vendors (such as Napa Valley POS, VinoVisit, and others). Data is available from any vendor utilizing eWinery Solutions API’s.
- Date ranges are customizable so that wineries can see trends and create projections based on the information that is most relevant to their businesses. For example, a winery may choose to measure:
o Total sales and top performing products on an annual basis
o Wine club signups and cancellations on a quarterly basis
o Number of orders and conversion rates on a monthly basis
- Full mobile version. View all of your reports from your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone. Each screen has been optimized for mobile viewing.
- Save and distribute a report in a number of formats.
- Actionable alerts highlight areas where attention is needed (i.e. orders stuck at fulfillment).
- The data behind all reports can be downloaded for further analysis.
Matt Wood, Estate Director of Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard, has been a longstanding proponent for better business intelligence software for the wine industry. “This addition of strong BI tools to the eWinery Solutions platform is key to executing focused 360 degree CRM strategies to drive consumer direct sales”, said Wood. “Within one system we will be able to pull data from our tasting room, wine club, ecommerce and telemarketing channels and create customized reports and do predictive analytics to support targeted cross-marketing programs to all our customers.”
About eWinery Solutions
eWinery Solutions is the market leader in developing and implementing comprehensive business solutions exclusively for the wine industry. Our integrated business platform connects wineries with consumers through our advanced technology, professional services and extensive industry and retail experience. Founded in 2003, the company now serves more than 350 clients in the U.S. and major wine producing regions of the world, with more than 400 websites operating utilizing the company’s proprietary technology and services.
The company employs 30 staff members in its Napa headquarters and satellite offices in Nevada City, California and New York City. Additional information on the company and management, including a list of major clients, can be found on the company website at http://www.ewinerysolutions.com.
About Information Builders
Information Builders provides software and services that bring smarter decision-making and streamlined processes to leading organizations in business, government, and education worldwide. The company’s software is installed in tens of thousands of locations, servicing millions of users. Its WebFOCUS business intelligence (BI) platform delivers massively scalable information applications, analytics, and customer-facing portals to the new generation of information users to deliver game-changing business results. Its iWay Software integration platform allows enterprises to leverage all of their information resources to streamline internal and business-to-business processes while escalating the overall accessibility and integrity of information regardless of environmental complexity. Headquartered in New York City with 60 offices worldwide, the company employs 1,350 people and has established significant industry partnerships. Visit Information Builders at informationbuilders.com. For ongoing news, go to informationbuilders.com/new or follow Information Builders at @infobldrs.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/1/prweb9119306.htm