- Frantic and addictive trajectory-based gameplay!
- More than a dozen varieties of enemy fish.
- Multiple game modes, including Daytime & Midnight Modes and The Cage.
- More than a dozen game scenes.
- Boat and weapon upgrades to keep the fish at bay.
- Superb graphics and animation with catchy sound effects and music.
- P4RC.com rewards, with an exclusive game mode for P4RC members.
- OpenFeint and Game Center support (with leaderboards and achievements).
- iPhone 4 retina display support.
- Universal app support for all iOS devices.
“With gameplay reminiscent of 80s classics, but updated with a modern casual gaming look and feel, ‘Stop Those Fish’ is an instant classic in its own right,” said Jason Seldon, Founder and CEO of Eye Interactive. “There is nothing in the App Store today like ‘Stop Those Fish,’ with its unique mix of trajectory-based gameplay and strategic defense.”
“Stop Those Fish” is also the first title to include the new P4RC SDK from P4RC, Inc. P4RC (pronounced pärk) is a mobile engagement platform that rewards mobile users with P4RC points, which can be redeemed for real-world rewards in P4RC’s in-app marketplace.
The game is available on the App Store at a price of $1.99.
Find “Stop Those Fish” on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stop-those-fish/id479481004?mt=8
For more information on “Stop Those Fish,” visit the official website at: http://www.eyeix.com.
About Eye Interactive, Inc.
Founded in 2010, Eye Interactive is a newcomer to the mobile gaming world. Besides “Stop Those Fish,” Eye Interactive is also the creator of the hit game “Zombie Samurai” for iPhone & iPad. To learn more about Eye Interactive, please visit http://www.eyeix.com.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/1/prweb9120477.htm