- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Affordable check printing software for any size company
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version, ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. Some customers may be eligible to receive the software free through a special offer with TrialPay (details online). The network edition of ezCheckPrinting is available for as little as $99.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebbusiness-accounting/check-printing-software/prweb9370134.htm