AUBURN HILLS, Mich. April 20, 2012
- FIAT Facebook fans can enter for a chance to win a ‘Fiat 500 Abarth Driving Experience’
- Winners get a full day of training from professional drivers
- Contest runs through Thursday, April 26
Las Vegas Thursday, April 26
The five Facebook participants will team up with five automotive bloggers, five lifestyle bloggers and five professional drivers in a series of driving challenges. The teams will compete for a variety of trips and prizes on behalf of other Fiat Facebook fans (contestants) online.
Each team will compete in a four-part driving challenge comprised of:
- Driving Dynamics
Maryeve Dufault Dominik Farnbacher Samuel Hubinette Jonathan Start Kuno Wittmer
- Maryeve Dufault August 2011 Montreal MacDonald Motorsports
- Dominik Farnbacher Germany Europe
- Samuel Hubinette the United States
- Jonathan Start
- Kuno Wittmer the United States Tooele, Utah Daytona Beach, Fla. South Haven, Mich. Monticello, N.Y. Millville, N.J. Elkhart Lake, Wis. College Station, Texas Alton, Va.
- Anthony Guerra www.Carsxhype.com
- Bret Dodson www.startinggrid.org
- Hannah Ross www.skiddmark.com
- Tommy Johnson www.Zeroto60times.com
- Eric Yang www.gearpatrol.com
- Matt Williams www.heavy.com
- Sujeet Pate www.guysgab.com
- Chris Aung-Thwin www.AskMen.com
- Mark Bittoni
- Tiffany Lee
- Scott Leggit Colorado USA
- Jeff Seelig California
The Fiat 500 Abarth Driving Experience
Included in the price of each 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth is the opportunity for new owners to attend one of the exclusive driving programs held around the country at no additional charge. The Abarth Driving Experience is an entire day of full-throttle training, guided by professional instructors from the Richard Petty Driving Experience, to ensure fun and top-level instruction in a safe and structured setting.
Six Abarth Driving Experience events are confirmed this year across the country. Future dates and locations will be determined by customer need.
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC