TawagPinas.com invites its customers to win a $10 Voice Credit prize and enjoy a $3 Bonus for Voice Credit orders.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) December 20, 2016
TawagPinas.com, the expat service for Filipinos abroad, launched two offers just before Christmas. Between December 20-21, a funny Christmas Facebook contest on “I miss Philippines” Facebook page will bring someone a $10 Voice Credit balance for international calls to the Philippines and elsewhere in the world. Plus, everyone who purchases calling minutes until December 22, 2016, can enjoy a $3 Bonus on: https://tawagpinas.com/buy/voice
$10 calling balance is the prize that will be awarded randomly to one of the “I miss Philippines” Facebook page fans: https://www.facebook.com/ImissPhilippines/
The prize will bring someone more than 100 free minutes to call the Philippines. The credit to call the Philippines never expires and can be used in 3 different ways:
- From any phone to any phone, through the use of access numbers;
- From one’s laptop or computer, through the Web Call application;
- Using KeepCalling app on any smartphone or device using Android or iOS.
Also, the second surprise is the $3 Bonus offered for any Voice Credit order of minimum $20 placed until December 22, 2016. This credit never expires, and the Bonus applies instantly. This Bonus is available with coupon code XMASTIM3, until December 22, 2016, on TawagPinas.com. The coupon applies on orders of minimum $20.
Besides Voice Credit, Pinoy living overseas can also send mobile credit to numbers in the Philippines subscribed to Smart, Sun and Globe.
Most of those who reviewed the service on Trustpilot.com, point out the quality and the prices offered by TawagPinas.com. It receives constant feedback from its customers and currently has an 8.5 rating, which is a high scoring for a trustworthy service.
One of them, David Mooney, writes: ’Very fast, very simple, very easy. Love it.’
TawagPinas.com account comes with a set of features that cost nothing:
- Speed Dial and PINless dialing makes the international calls resemble a local call in terms of dialing experience.
- Thank You points are offered on every purchase and can be later converted into Voice Credit for free calls.
- Lowest rates on the market for calls to both mobiles and landlines.
- KeepCalling app is free to install on any Android device, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- 24/7 human Customer Support for any explanation or question.
- Online Help Center with Frequently Asked Questions.
- Online 30 day call history and account transactions available non-stop.
- Calling is also possible using access numbers that require no Internet connection.
- More than 1 expat service available in one’s account.
- International Mobile Recharges are instant and easy.
- PayPal is accepted besides all major credit and debit cards.
- Payment is accepted in any currency.
- Transactions are 100% secure. The service is “Verified & Certified”
- Anyone can earn credit while recommending the service to other fellow expats.
TawagPinas.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling was listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13939168.htm