LONDON May 28, 2012
The Conducttr ecosystem has three parts:
- a cloud-based network intelligence for narrative designers
- an API for developers
- and a mobile app for audiences
Stories & games written with Conducttr are told across social media, email, text messaging and any platform that uses the Conducttr API – such as a social or console game, forum, ebook and so on. Often audiences need not be aware of Conducttr because it works as an unseen intelligence orchestrating a personalized, connected experience across platforms. With the mobile app, transmedia storytellers make a direct connection to their audiences.
Robert Pratten Transmedia Storyteller Ltd Madrid, Spain
"We continue to lower the technical and cost barriers for transmedia storytellers who want to explore new ways of engaging audiences. For stories and experiences hosted by Conducttr in the cloud, the optional use of Conducttr Mobile provides audiences with heightened experience through familiar game-based mechanics such as unlocking exclusive content and gaining XP and achievements for engaging with the storyworld."
Launched today on Conducttr Mobile are:
- Roswell Amulet, a location-based scavenger hunt for the Roswell Film Festival and ComicCon 2012
- Psychophol, a Twitter and email-based interactive story for the movie The Mask of the Red Death
- Lowlifes, the webseries, novella and blog with murder-mystery game
Robert Pratten http://www.tstoryteller.com/press
SOURCE Transmedia Storyteller Ltd