The RideGreen app allows a user to connect to the nearby car owners who are travelling towards the same destination as of user and request a ride.
BROOKLYN, NY, November 17, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/ — Place: 1021 AVENUE H, BROOKLYN, 11230, NY, USA
People usually do not prefer cabs or taxis, as they are not sure whether the drivers are reliable or not. Nowadays, people are quite much scared of the physical attacks as well. Even paying high fares and wasting time in waiting for a cab is not preferred by many. Thus, for them the RideGreen app has become the most suitable alternative to travel safely with a friendly driver.
As a user of this app, requesting a ride is as easy as tapping just few buttons on the screen of your Smartphone. Soon, a friendly driver will be arriving at the location to pick you up and drop you at the requested destination. Getting a great ride is faster and easier than ever with this app. Moreover, all the drivers are friendly, professional and fully insured. This assures that the riders will experience the safest ride on the road.
The key features integrated within the RideGreen app are –
– Easy Signup: The user first need to download the app from the App Store or the Google Play. Next, the user needs to create an account by adding the E-mail address and the contact number.
– Searching Drivers: Once the user has created the account, the user need to make a location-based search for the nearby friendly driver partners.
– Requesting a Ride: The user needs to select the pickup and drop location within the app. Also, the user can choose the suitable ride among the three, including Sedan, SUV and Accessible vehicles for the ride. Attached with the means of wheelchair entry, accessible vehicles are meant to access the handicapped people. After the rider has selected the option, he must request the ride.
– Checking Availability: Once the user has requested the ride from the available drivers, the driver details along with his profile picture and vehicle number will be sent to the user’s phone to make it sure that the riders have a safe drive. The user can also check for availability just with the tap of button.
– Payment Option: Once the ride is over and rider has reached to the destination, he will be requested to pay for it. The RideGreen app user can make payment through cash or by using credit card. The receipt will be sent on the registered email address.
– Giving Feedback: After the ride is over, the user will be asked to rate the ride as per the experience. The users can refer this app to a friend, if they find it cheap and time saving.
The RideGreen app users can hail this Green Taxi service in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and parts of Manhattan where they can feel safe riding with the friendly driver.
The RideGreen app is the best option to travel safely even when you are not aware of your current location. This app automatically picks up your current address with the use of GPS navigation. It is all set to provide secured and reliable transport to all the riders. Download this app from the App Store and the Google Play.
Press Release Distributed by 24-7 Press Release Newswire