we’re crazed without computer. But in this case, what can we do for windows password recovery? Don’t worried, here is some ways to recapture the password. It works for all windows versions, windows 7/XP/vista/2K/2003/NT.
Firstly, try to remember the password
at the login screen, click on the question mark button. If you have given yourself a hint, you will see a bubble pop up with text that you inputted when you originally made the password. Try to think of every possible thing that would relate to that hint and try typing it in. Don’t give up too easily.
Secondly, windows password recovery from login with the account “administrator” and blank password
This tips only works for windows xp, It’s a good method for windows xp password recovery. Start system and when you see Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ++ keys twice and it'll show Classic Login box. Now type "Administrator" (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Now press Enter and you should be able to log in Windows. Now you can set your windows administrator password from "Control Panel -> User Accounts".
Same thing can be done using Safe Mode. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.
Thirdly, windows password recovery with a password reset disk
It’s a great if you created reset disk before, just use it to retrieve the password.
- Restart the computer.
- On the Windows logon screen, click the user name that you want to use, and then press ENTER.
- Click Use your password reset disk. The Password Reset Wizard starts. The Password Reset Wizard enables you to create a new password for your user account.
- In the Password Reset Wizard dialog box, click Next.
- Insert the password reset disc into the CD drive, and then click Next.
- Type a new password in the Type a new password box, and then type the password again in the gype the password again to confirm box.
- In the Type a new password hint box, type a hint for the password, and then click Next. Clike finish, and you can log on to windows again.
Fourth, using windows password recovery tool
If the above mentioned trick doesn't work, Try recover windows password tool to solve it. There are many windows password recovery tool. I recommend a utility to reset windows password and it doesn't involve reformatting and reinstalling Windows. The solution is called Advanced Windows Password Recovery which is a professional Windows password recovery tool to recover your lost passwords. It recovers Windows administrator password and other user passwords instantly.
More info please visit: http://www.recoverWindowspassword.com